Chain drive BDC Eco
The BDC Eco chain drive takes care of reliable natural ventilation for a pleasant climate in buildings. The force of 300N allows it to automate windows with ease.
Areas of application
This drive is intended for the electromotive opening and closing of windows in facade or roof areas.
This drive is intended for stationary installation and electrical connection to the window as part of a building. In combination with an external control unit, the BDC Eco can be used in applications for natural ventilation.
- For natural ventilation
- Aluminium housing, anodised finish
- Nickel-plated steel chain
- Slim line body that suits concealed fitting within frame profiles
- Stroke length adjustable with DIP switch
- Casement bracket and frame are included
- Internal cut-off switch
|230 V AC
|Ambient temperature range
|-5 °C ... +60 °C
|Pulling force max.
|Pullout force max.
|nickel plated steel
|100 – 400 mm (adjustable by switch)
|Dimensions W × H
|60 × 35 mm
|Sound pressure level
|≤ 70 dB (A)